- To be a Kuwaiti nationality.
- The applicant should hold a valid disability certificate issued by the Public Authority for Disability Affairs for the following disabilities:
Hearing disability (moderate - severe)
Visual disability (moderate - severe)
Mobility disability (moderate – severe)
For students with learning difficulties
- The applicant must hold a disability certificate issued by the Public Authority for Disability Affairs for no less than three years (learning difficulties).
- Obtaining a high school diploma or its equivalent certified by the Ministry of Education.
- That the average is not less than 70% scientific specialization outside Kuwait-(70% scientific inside Kuwait) 70% literary specialization inside and outside Kuwait.
- The age of the student should not exceed twenty-five years when submitting the application during advertisement period.
- That no more than two years have passed since the date of the high school certificate obtained.
- That the student is not enrolled or registered in one of the government institutes and universities.
- That he has not previously received a statement on a government scholarship.
- The applicant’s presence in person.
- Passing the personal interview.