A+ A-

Reducing working hours

  • Required Documents:

 Reducing working hours for a disabled mother :

  • A copy of the mother's Civil ID.
  • A copy o of the disabled birth certificate.


 Reducing work for the disabled father 

  • A copy of the father's Civil ID.
  • A copy of the military ID, if he is employee  for the Ministry of Defense


Reducing work for the disabled sibling:

  • A copy of the Civil ID.
  • A letter from the Department of Psychological and Social Services stating that  he/she is the taker.