- Original Civil ID.
- If the agent is a child, please attach the civil ID of both perants and the birth certificate of the child.
- For non-Kuwaitis, please attach a copy of a valid security card for the agent, showing the patient’s civil number, and the birth certificate if he is a child.
- For a non-Kuwaiti with a Kuwaiti mother, please attach the agent birth certificate and mother civil id.
- A recent medical report (Arabic or English) of no more than 6 months old from a govermental hospital in Kuwait.
- For hearing impairment cases: (a hearing test with the treating doctor’s comment and a signature on the diagnosis - ABR-TEST & OAE - Speech test)
- In cases of auditory or visual impairment the medical report is mandatory.
- Cases of mental and learning disabilities: a psychological report , an IQ test , reports sent from schools to the educational department).
- Cases of developmental disability (report from developmental medicine hospital is required).
To Apply, please click here.