A+ A-

Social Assistance for over 21 years of age

  • conditions
  1.  The disability must be moderate or severe
  • Required Documents


  1. A copy of civil ID (mother, father).
  2. A copy of the handicapped birth certificate.
  3. Salary request form in the name of the disabled (indicating the account number and IBAN number).
  4. Official notification (marriage continuity) from the ministry of justice for the father and mother.



  1. Incase of divorce: (a copy of the custody ruling -the alimony ruling -a court certificate stating that there is no appeal).
  2. In the case of non-Kuwaiti disabled person: a Kuwaiti transaction letter from the Ministry of Interior (Nationality Department).
  3. In the event of the father’s death: (a letter from the Public Authority for Minors Affairs stating that the disabled is registered with them -a copy of the death certificate -a copy of the inheritance determination -the guardianship ruling).