- A copy of the certificate of proof of disability (valid and not expired).
- A copy of the last academic qualification.
- A training course certificate (if any).
- A copy of the civil ID.
- A copy of the civil of the mother (for children of Kuwaiti women).
- A copy of the birth certificate (Kuwaiti children).
- A personal photo.
- Fill out the applicant and sign the application.
Work procedures at the department of career follow-up and training
- Printing a letter addressed to the president of the Civil Service Bureau
- Signing the letter by the Deputy Director General of the Education and Rehabilitation Service Sector
- Sending the book by e-mail (G2G)
- Submitting the required papers is not considered an admission of the applicant for, but rather it is a book that contributes to facilitating the recruitment process